Our User Experience team is looking for a UX-designer to join our team in Stockholm. We are in the process of creating the world’s best guest journey and user experience (UX) is of course one of the keys to success. The Digital Guest Experience Team is a new cross-functional team of 9 talented individuals including UX designers, UX lead, product owners and a business analyst. We are building our team and processes together with the rest of the organisation and this is a very exciting time to join us.
We have a real impact and create valued experiences for our guests, as well as for the various members of staff at our hotels. We are a flat organisation with a warm and inclusive culture that values teamwork and each other. Our company and management believe in us, and we are encouraged to have a critical and innovative approach. We have the ambition to change the hotel industry and the courage to see it through!
Do you want to join the team designing the world’s best ecosystem for digital bookings and guest journeys? Then make sure to apply!
As a UX Designer in eBerry, you and your team will be responsible for the guest experience and you will be a part of building and refining our products. Right now, the primary focus for this role will be the mobile apps and the phygital experience in the lobby app. But as our team and products evolve, there will be opportunities to work with other phygital or other web-related value streams in the future.
At eBerry, we work as a team and you will operate in close collaboration with the whole UX team and have a coaching UX lead by your side. Your daily tasks will include performing user tests and gathering insights and prototyping ideas. You will also participate in developing our UX processes and provide your colleagues with feedback and support.
What we are looking for:
eBerry is looking for a social and communicative person who shares our passion for teamwork and a great user experience. In order to take on this role, you will need solid UX experience, especially in mobile applications. You should have worked in this area for at least three years with experience of various different projects. You need to be familiar with the whole design process, including research. You should enjoy working hands on with UX design, understand some related tech and have a desire to make things happen.
- Solid UX experience
- Relevant education
- Experience working with mobile applications (both Android and iOS)
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ability to create UI things working from a design system.
- Experience of e-commerce or the travel industry
- Additional experience in web analysis, user strategy, front-end development or other related skills are all advantageous.
We will offer you:
- A role that gives you the ability and support to grow!
- Support for your ideas (even the crazy ones!)
- An organisation that goes the extra mile, cares about people and the environment!
- Great colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family! (https://vimeo.com/254995625)
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, you will have a choice of devices and tools at your disposal, a generous learning budget, as well as a staff discount and friends and family rates at our 190+ hotels. And there’s more of course!
eBerry was established in 2016 as a subsidiary of the Nordic Choice Hospitality Group with the mission to transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stays and interact with us. Our ambition is high - we want to create the best Omni experience within the hospitality industry by offering our guests a seamless and hassle-free travel experience. To deliver on this promise, we are building a team that will be in charge of all our customer-facing technology and development. We are in the starting blocks of creating a new platform, website and applications that will be integrated with our 190+ hotels, as well as interact with our 16,000 employees and help sell 33,000+ rooms.
Sound interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t delay in submitting your application.
Want to know more about us, our products and how we work? Click here: https://www.eberry.info/
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]