Senior Web Developer
Here at eBerry, a tech subsidiary of Nordic Choice Hotels, we live and breathe Agile and Scrum. We are a flat organisation with a warm and inclusive culture. We value teamwork and each other. We have the ambition to change the hotel industry and the courage to see it through! Our company and management believe in us, and we are encouraged to have a critical and innovative approach. We have a real impact and create valued experiences for our guests, as well as other employees at our hotels.
We are building the best travel website in the Nordics in 2019! Come and join us on this exciting journey.
As a Web developer, you will, together with your team, be responsible for the development of Nordic Choice’s cutting-edge website. The workday will circulate around building scalable products and solutions, code reviews, learning new things, have fun with great colleagues and eat schwarzwald cake.
What we are looking for:
- Solid professional experience of Web development.
- HTML, CSS and React
- Jest (or similar testing framework)
We will offer you:
- The possibility to work with the most popular tech stack of 2018. (https://stateofjs.com/)
- Schwarzwald cake!
- An organisation that goes the extra mile, cares about people and the environment!
- Great colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family! (https://vimeo.com/254995625)
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, you will have a choice of devices and tools at your disposal, a generous learning budget, as well as a staff discount and friends and family rates at our 190+ hotels. And there’s more of course!
eBerry was established in 2016 as a subsidiary of the Nordic Choice Hospitality Group with the mission to transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stay and interact with us. Our ambition is high - we want to create the best Omni experience within the hospitality industry by offering our guests a seamless and hassle-free travel experience. To deliver on this promise, we are building a team that will be in charge of all our customer-facing technology and development. We are in the starting blocks of creating a new platform, website, and applications that will be integrated with our 190+ hotels, as well as interact with our 16,000 employees and help sell 33,000+ rooms.
Sound interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with your application.
What to know more about us, our product and how we work? Click here:
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]
For 25 years we have challenged the status quo in the hotel industry, and we promise to continue to do so. Nordic Choice Hotels is no ordinary firm, and hence, seek extraordinary talents to join our never changing passion to deliver the best guest satisfaction in the industry.
During 2016 we established a new company within Nordic Choice Hotels called eBerry. Its main mission is to transform the digital landscape for how our guests book, travel and interact with us. Our ambition is high, we want to create the world's best guest journey, offering our guests the ability to have a seamless and hassle free travel experience and a world class Loyalty community.