Our fabulous Omni team is now looking for more team members to join us in our office in Stockholm. The Omni team is an autonomously organized backend team that builds a common business platform that serves as the backend for end-user channels like the iOS app, Android app, Self Service Station and the new website. Today, the Omni team consists of 9 developers working with a variety of technologies including the latest Java versions, Spring, AWS and continuous deployment.
Here at eBerry, a tech subsidiary of Nordic Choice Hotels, we live and breathe agile. We are a flat organisation with a warm and inclusive culture. We value teamwork and each other. We have the ambition to change the hotel industry and the courage to see it through! Our company and management believe in us, and we are encouraged to have a critical and innovative approach. We have a real impact and create valued experiences for our guests, as well as other employees at our hotels.
Come and join this awesome team, and build a state-of-the-art platform for the future that is set to be the cornerstone in creating the world’s best ecosystem for digital bookings and guest journeys!
As a Backend Developer, you and your team will design, build, deploy and maintain the services that our consumers need in the Omni platform. There’s no operations team and the Omni team owns the infrastructure in AWS where the services run. As a developer in the Omni team, you will not only implement services, you and the team have the mandate to take decisions regarding everything from architecture in AWS to service design. The team collaborates closely and you will be a part of this knowledge-sharing and inclusive culture.
What we are looking for:
eBerry is looking for someone skilled in backend development who shares our passion for both knowledge sharing and technology. In order to take on this role, you probably need a couple of years of experience of backend development, and at least some of the time working professionally in Java. The most important thing, however, is that you value teamwork, enjoy learning new things and sharing your knowledge with your great colleagues.
- Solid knowledge in backend development
- Professional working experience in Java development
- A true team player
- Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Java 8 or later
We will offer you:
- A team that cares for each other and together speaks 9 languages (English, Swedish, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, French, Marathi, German, Urdu and Kannada)!
- An organisation that goes the extra mile, cares about people and the environment!
- eBerry believe in developing developers. To make sure of this we have a set generous and flexible education package that will be an active part of your personal development.
- Great colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family! (https://vimeo.com/254995625)
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, you will have a choice of devices and tools at your disposal, a generous learning budget, as well as a staff discount and friends and family rates at our 190+ hotels. And there’s more of course!
eBerry was established in 2016 as a subsidiary of the Nordic Choice Hospitality Group with the mission to transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stay and interact with us. Our ambition is high - we want to create the best Omni experience within the hospitality industry by offering our guests a seamless and hassle-free travel experience. To deliver on this promise, we are building a team that will be in charge of all our customer-facing technology and development. We are in the starting blocks of creating a new platform, website, and applications that will be integrated with our 190+ hotels, as well as interact with our 16,000 employees and help sell 33,000+ rooms.
Sound interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with your application.
What to know more about us, our product and how we work? Click here:
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]