Product Owner Web
Our Digital Guest Experience team is looking for a Product Owner to help us to keep challenging the hospitality industry by building a top class Web that will service all of our business models.
You will be part of our Digital Guest Experience team for all digital products organised to take care of the entire guest journey. We currently consist of 9 people including Product Owners, User Experience Designers, and Guest Experience Managers. We are growing and the ambition is high to create the world’s best digital guest journey.
We offer the possibility to be part of this special journey that eBerry has embarked on. You will get the opportunity to digitize different types of business models and services in a fun and dynamic company with a flat organisational structure. You will influence what and how we build our features and MVPs. Our ambition is to change the hotel industry and we have the courage to see it through!
Do you want to join our team in creating the world’s best Ecosystem for Digital Bookings and Guest Journey? Then be sure to apply!
As the Product Owner for our Web, you will be driving the renewal, development, and future releases our website. You will be an important part of forming our website and the way we sell different products. You will be working with a team of 10 developers operating in an agile environment. We apply Scrum and use modern tools to manage backlogs, our sprint boards, communication etc.
Most of your time will be spent with the cross-functional Web team consisting of Developers, UX/UI Designers, QA and Content. You will manage stakeholders, set your roadmap, discuss strategies and other business opportunities.
What we are looking for:
eBerry is looking for a communicative and driven person who shares our passion for delivering great guest experiences and have fun while doing it. In order to take on this role, you will need solid experience as a Product Owner for a Website with large revenue streams and or volume of users and roughly 3 to 5 years work experience with agile development. You should enjoy setting and communicating the roadmap, vision and goals.
You have experience working with development teams and taking ownership while also making sure the entire team owns the product. You understand and have experience creating MVPs, breaking down larger stories into smaller stories to create incremental value. You value the insights uncovered by UX and ensure that the guest is at the centre of what you build.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Great experience about all aspects of building a large e-commerce Website
- Great knowledge of Agile development
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Certified or training as Scrum Product Owner according to scrum alliance or similar organisation
- Experience working with the travel industry
- Experience working with data and insight driven development
- Has knowledge about impact mapping or other strategic planning techniques
We will offer you:
- The ability to be part of a journey to vastly change the way we sell experiences to our guests
- Support for your ideas (even the crazy ones!)
- An organisation that goes the extra mile, cares about people and the environment!
- Great colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family! (https://vimeo.com/254995625)
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, you will have a choice of devices and tools at your disposal, a generous learning budget, as well as a staff discount and friends and family rates at our 190+ hotels. And there’s more of course!
eBerry was established in 2016 as a subsidiary of the Nordic Choice Hospitality Group with the mission to transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stays and interact with us. Our ambition is high - we want to create the best Omni experience within the hospitality industry by offering our guests a seamless and hassle-free travel experience. To deliver on this promise, we are building a team that will be in charge of all our customer-facing technology and development. We are in the starting blocks of creating a new platform, website and applications that will be integrated with our 190+ hotels, as well as interact with our 16,000 employees and help sell 33,000+ rooms.
Sound interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t delay in submitting your application.
Want to know more about us, our products and how we work? Click here:
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]