Our awesome App team is now looking for additional Android Developers join us in our office in Kista, Stockholm. We are in the process of creating the world’s best digital guest journey by giving our guests the most reliable travel companion - our Nordic Choice Hotels mobile applications. Today, the App team is a cross-functional team of 7 including iOS developers, Android developers, a Backend developer, a UX designer, and a Tester.
Here at eBerry, a tech subsidiary of Nordic Choice Hotels, we are a flat organisation with a warm and inclusive culture. We work in cross-functional agile teams which value teamwork and each other. We have the ambition to change the hotel industry and the courage to see it through! Our company and management believe in us, and we are encouraged to have a critical and innovative approach. We have real impact and create valued experiences for our guests, as well as other employees at our hotels.
If you are excited about building innovative experiences on the border between the physical and digital user experiences, then join our team and make a difference!
As an Android developer, you sit in the App dev team which is responsible for the architecture, development and maintenance of the Nordic Choice’s applications. The work includes designing features from scratch, IoT-solutions like mobile keys, creating interfaces with off-the-shelf and proprietary systems, writing unit and UI tests and more. Here, you will live and breathe Kotlin but also work with technologies and methods like RxJava, MVVM application design and architecture.
What we are looking for:
eBerry is looking for a skilled Android developer who shares our passion for both knowledge sharing and technology. In order to take on this role, you probably need at least 2 years of experience of working with the Android platform. The most important thing however, is that you value teamwork, are eager to learn, problem-solving and enjoy finding and discussing the simplest and cleanest solutions with your great colleagues.
- Solid work experience of Android development using Kotlin
- A true team player
- Unit and UI Testing
- Continuous Integration
- Android Architecture Components
We will offer you:
- An organisation that goes the extra mile, cares about people and the environment!
- Ice cream breaks, fun work!
- eBerry believes in developing developers. To make sure of this we have a set generous and flexible education package that will be an active part of your personal development.
- Great colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
- Plenty of social events including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family! (https://vimeo.com/254995625)
- Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, you will have a choice of devices and tools at your disposal, a generous learning budget, as well as a staff discount and friends and family rates at our 190+ hotels. And there’s more of course!
eBerry was established in 2016 as a subsidiary of the Nordic Choice Hospitality Group with the mission to transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stay and interact with us. Our ambition is high - we want to create the best Omni experience within the hospitality industry by offering our guests a seamless and hassle-free travel experience. To deliver on this promise, we are building a team that will be in charge of all our customer-facing technology and development. We are in the starting blocks of creating a new platform, website, and applications that will be integrated with our 190+ hotels, as well as interact with our 16,000 employees and help sell 33,000+ rooms.
Sound interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with your application as the position might be filled prior to the application deadline.
What to know more about us, our product and how we work? Click here:
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]