FOODBAR restaurant at THE THIEF in Oslo is strengthening it's team and now looking for a new PASTRY CHEF.
Working hours: Daytime and evening, weekdays and weekends.
We can offer you an exciting and creative work environment together with THE THIEF family here at Norway’s most renowned 5* hotel.
This pastry chef role is a unique experience within the kitchen team.
- You will be responsible for running and setting up the pastry section
- Maintaining and managing routines
- Creating and developing new desserts and cakes for the restaurant and conferences
- Maintaining high standards
- Managing costs and goals to ensure the monthly targets are met
Do the following personality features apply to you?
-You are a competent chef, with over 4 years pastry experience.
- You have a problem solving and "go the extra mile" mindset
-You have experience from similar establishments of the same level
-You have a deep understanding of pastry techniques
-You are disciplined and organized
-You are professional, service minded and positive
-You like to work in a team and you are flexible.
-Service and quality is a natural part of your personality and you have the desire to be the best.
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your CV and personal letter to Head Chef David Taylor at:
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.