The balance between Scandinavia and Japan is the core philosophy at TAK. With Nordic produce taking centre stage then using Japanese cooking techniques.
Situated on the top floors overlooking Brunkebergstorg, the 160 capacity restaurant quickly established itself as one of Stockholm s culinary institutions after the opening in 2017.
Currently we are recruiting for chefs with experience of Fine Dining to join our kitchen team.
Working hours are mostly in the evening and days off will vary from week to week.
The restaurant is closed Sunday.
The successful candidate will be part of an exciting team and concept which is among the best restaurants in the city.
The main responsibilities are:
- Work daily in one of the stations (hot, cold) and be able to properly prepare for service and keep the required production pace as required by the sous chefs.
- Control consistency of food production in terms of quality during service.
- Keep the standards in regards to performance of duties, appearance, time keeping.
- Follow the health and safety regulations set by the restaurant.
- Daily performance of cleaning routines.
- Daily control of received stock.
Background and personal characteristics:
You are a creative team player who thrives in a high-pace kitchen operation making exceptionally high quality food.
- You have at least 3 years experience working in a similar position.
- You have good knowledge of different ingredients and types of cuisine.
- You enjoy the busy services and thrive under stress.
- Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
- Out-going personality who has an easy way of communicating with colleagues.
- You take responsibility for your own work and can be trusted to work alone.
- You enjoy structure and have good organisational skills.
- High professional ethics.
- Luxury hospitality is your passion and you have a genuine love for food.
- Able to fluently communicate verbally in Swedish or English.
- Be part of an exciting growing hotel chain - Nordic Hotels & Resorts.
- Competitive salary.
- Nice opportunities for career growth and learning.
- Staff rates across the brand.
Become a part of Tak- apply online
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Selection is ongoing and the position may be filled before the last day of application. For more information, contact our Executive Chef Darren John
Senior Sous Chef Laidon Vreko