We are looking for someone to join our Cocktail Bar as a bartender.
The bar is a vibrant modern venue serving exciting crafted cocktails with a focus on seasonal ingredients and combinations which will challenge your palate.
Story-telling and personalized service with attention to detail are the core of our DNA.
Read more about it and see our menu in the link below.
- Together with your team you will be responsible for setting and develop the bar´s cocktail program
- Assure the standards and product quality are always kept up to the At Six levels
- Assure the stock levels of all alcoholic products are kept up to par
- Find ways to up-sell and maximize revenues
- Find strategies to minimize wastage
- Advise guests on different types of spirits and drinks when required
- Perform inventory counts and stock ordering when required by the supervisors
Background and personal characteristics
You are an dynamic team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and deliver exceptional service. In addition:
- You have at least 2 years experience working in a similar position at a high end restaurant and/or hotel
- Able to produce a vast range of classic cocktails
- Good knowledge of different types of spirits and alcohol brands
- Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
- Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with guests; Ability to charm and up-sell to guests
- Structure and good organizational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and high professional ethics
- Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
- Able to communicate verbally in Swedish and English, additional languages is a plus
Working hours will be in the evening and you will be required to work most weekends.
Please submit your application to our F&B manager Nuno Almeida on email@example.com as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.