Are you our new Profit Manager, located in Stockholm?
Our new Profit Manager (PM) will oversee one or more of our largest hotels , to ensure optimization of all revenue streams. You will generate sustainable long-term profits and contribute to the development of the Revenue/Profit department, as well as other related departments.
The position as Profit Manager will involve some travelling. The position is employed at Nordic Choice Hotels’ head office in Solna. You will report to the Head of Profit Cluster in this region.
● Strategic planning for short & long term
● Optimize revenue streams and oversee the day to day Total Profit Management for assigned hotels
● Analysis, yielding, forecasting, and reporting
● Close communication/collaboration with General Manager and the hotel`s management team, as well as the central Operations and Sales & Marketing teams
● Be involved in the commercial strategy for the hotel, destination and the Profit department
● Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or hospitality management
● 5+ year’s experience from Revenue Management
● Strong analytical skills and comfortable using data to diagnose problems, as well as to find ways to improve business. You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● Deep understanding of hotel distribution, sales, marketing and operations
● A desire to develop and drive the department /colleagues forward
● Strong communications skills, written and verbal
● Energy, courage and enthusiasm
● A work environment filled with passionate individuals, as well as energy, courage and enthusiasm
● Skilled and professional colleagues
● Opportunities to improve and grow
● Competitive salary and benefits
● The opportunity to influence and impact the future of Nordic Choice Hotels
Nordic Choice Hotels is one of the largest hotel groups in the Nordic region with over 200 hotels and 17,000 employees in the Nordic and Baltic countries. The company markets the Comfort Hotel, Quality Hotel and Clarion Hotel chains, as well as 38 independent hotels.
For questions, please contact the Head of Profit Cluster Stockholm/Mid.
Elin Sibe, +46 702 813929
Det er en grunn til at det er akkurat du som ønsker å jobbe i Nordic Choice Hotels. Du ser muligheter på våre 100 destinasjoner. Du tror du vil passe inn i vårt mangfold blant 16.000 ansatte. Du er spent på våre fantastiske hotellkjeder og du har energi, mot og begeistring så det holder. Vil du vite mer om oss? Vi gleder oss til å høre fra deg!
We’ll give you more than just a job at Nordic Choice Hotels
Our people are brave, laid-back and keen to work their magic with the guests as our top priority! The warm and welcoming atmosphere creates the right setting for people to flourish. We have the freedom we need to perform our tasks and we solve problems when they arise in the best way we see fit. A strong team spirit and family-feeling fosters a culture of collaboration. And when there’s something to celebrate, we make sure to mingle and have some fun!
When you work with us, we’ll take your whole life situation into consideration. We offer good job security through collective agreements and insurances, as well as paid parental leave, holiday leave, attractive pension plans and competitive salaries. We’re there for you.
With more than 200 hotels across Nordics, there are endless opportunities for career progression! Would you like to work full-time, part-time, a few hours here and there, or perhaps only a season? We have room for you, no matter where you’re at. We encourage creativity and curiosity, and we make every effort to foster a learning culture for professional development. An academic degree isn't the most important thing for us. If you have the right mindset, we can certainly promise you a bright future!
We encourage you to get out and explore all that life has to offer! So, we offer numerous discounts to you and your friends and family at our hotels and restaurants. We also have fantastic partnerships with Ving/Spies/Tjäreborg and Norwegian Airlines, giving you great rates on air travel, charter holidays, car rental and more!
Our heart beats for the world around us. To meet global challenges, we support the transition to clean energy, and we recently opened the first zero-energy hotel in the Nordics. We seek to use organic produce and have championed the elimination of unsustainable palm oil. We promote equal rights above all and are proud sponsors of Pride. Regardless of your ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs, disabilities or age - our doors are always open.
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.