Are you our new Profit Manager, located in Oslo.
Our new Profit Manager (PM) will oversee one or more of our largest hotels or smaller destinations, to ensure optimization of all revenue streams. You will generate sustainable long-term profits and contribute to the development of the Revenue/Profit department, as well as other related departments.
The position as Profit Manager will involve some travelling. The position is employed at Nordic Choice Hotels’ head office in Oslo. You will report to the Head of Profit Cluster in the respective region.
- Strategic planning for short & long term
- Optimize revenue streams and oversee the day to day Total Profit Management for assigned hotels
- Analysis, yielding, forecasting, and reporting
- Close communication/collaboration with General Manager and the hotel`s management team, as well as the central Operations and Sales & Marketing teams
- Be involved in the commercial strategy for the hotel, destination and the Profit department
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or hospitality management
- 3+ year’s experience from Revenue Management
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable using data to diagnose problems, as well as to find ways to improve business.
- You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Deep understanding of hotel distribution, sales, marketing and operations
- A desire to develop and drive the department /colleagues forward
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Energy, courage and enthusiasm
- A work environment filled with passionate individuals, as well as energy, courage and enthusiasm
- Skilled and professional colleagues
- Opportunities to improve and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to influence and impact the future of Nordic Choice Hotels
The Profit Manager reports to the Head of Profit Cluster Oslo & East. Questions can be directed to Vinzenz Traubel, +47 95 33 04 32.