At Nordic Choice, we’re revolutionizing hospitality with cloud computing, AWS, big data, machine
learning/artificial intelligence (AI), and mobile application development. We foster a culture where
innovation is welcome, disruptive thinking is encouraged, and sharing ideas is constant. We’re ever-
evolving, and we empower all of our associates to bring their individuality, potential, and personality
We’re looking for a Senior Solution Architect who wants to solve creative challenges and to work on
technologies and products that enhance the experience of our guests, partners, and
franchisees—both now and into the future.
The main responsibility and purpose of the Senior Solution Architect is to participate to design,
develop and maintain the architecture in NCH. The Architecture & Information team is responsible
for the overall architecture and technical data flow for all companies in Nordic Choice, but also for
the Strawberry Companies. This role is critical to business operations, business analytics, and
application development and to maintain good data quality, efficiency and good governance.
The role is part of the Leader board in Tech, reports directly to Head of Architecture & Information
and can be located in either Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki.
As Senior Solution Architect your key tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
● Actively monitor, change, oversee and support NCH in maintaining the best possible
● Actively take part in improving API’s, integrations, software in the Cloud and onprem
infrastructure through projects and other activities to improve NCH processes and result
● Support NCH’s IT strategy in moving to the Cloud
● Keep up to date in relevant architectural and technical areas
● Help business grow through excellent understanding of their needs and the total application
● Co-owner of our architectural principles and non-functional requirements
Who are you:
We know that a good Solution Architect can come from various backgrounds, and therefore we urge
everyone who feels qualified to send us an application.
Considering the responsibilities of the role, we believe that the following could be a potential
● Preferably 10+ years’ experience working with integrations, data management or other
relevant area, but minimum 5 years’ experience
● Wide experience with different systems and ability to learn new systems quickly
● Solid experience with designing technical descriptions for technical teams
● Solid experience with architecture
● Experience in working in the crossroad between tech and business
● Strong analytical skills and ability to understand existing business processes
● Experience from the hospitality industry is a plus, but not a requirement
● Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Why Work in Tech @ Choice?
We are at an exciting intersection of the travel, hospitality, and franchising sectors, fuelled by the
power of technology. As such, NCH is a great place offering a wide range of corporate and
technological career opportunities, accompanied by robust development offerings to help you forge
your career path and Make it your Choice.
● You will be a key part of the Nordic Choice team in an exciting phase of technologies and
products that enhance the experience of our guests, partners and franchisees
● High level of involvement and autonomy
● Great career opportunities
● Very skilled colleagues and a good working environment
● Awesome discount at all our 200 hotels, and restaurants
● In addition, you can enjoy discounts at several of our partners; Ving, Spies, Tjæreborg,
Norwegian, Hertz, Avis, and more
● Fun, dynamic place to work with social events and gatherings under normal circumstances
● Brand new Office in one of our hotels - and also Thursday hotel breakfast!
● Flexible remote, but let's be honest we love our new office and hope you do as well!
Sounds interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with your application.
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the role is today filled by a contractor, we kindly don't ask for more help by contractors right now.