Prepare beverage orders in accordance with THE THIEF standards and recipes. Manage flow of guests in and around the bar area. Keep the bar clean and organized.
CORE FOCUS & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualified candidates must be able to satisfactorily complete the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare cocktails and other drink orders to guests’ specifications while maintaining THE THIEF quality standards.
- Handle payment for beverage purchases in compliance with THE THIEF PCI and cash handling procedures.
- Properly check all guests’ identification to ensure legal age compliance.
- Properly input guest orders through the POS system.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge of the menu offerings.
- Manage inventory for liquor, wine, beer, and other beverage ingredients.
- Perform side work as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in verbal and written English with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
- Prioritize and organize work assignments, have timely follow up and execution.
- Have superb time management skills.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operation.
- Other language, mathematical, and reasoning abilities as outlined below.
- Ability to comply with physical demands as outlined below.
- Knowledge and understanding of THE THIEF initiatives
- Technologically sound with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- If applicable, must meet any required minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule.