Chef de Partie
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
The chef de partie position within The Thief hotel is a key and versatile role within the kitchen. This includes new and up and coming concepts and daily running. Very exciting role which is suited for a skilled passionate chef.
CORE FOCUS and ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Qualified candidates must be able to satisfactorily complete the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare menu items according to THE THIEF high quality standards and recipes as established by F&B Manager / Assistant F&B Manager.
- Alter menu items to accommodate guests’ dietary needs as requested.
- Communicate with co-workers when taking over and finishing each shift.
- Maintain assigned stations throughout shift, ensure par levels of ingredients and equipment are available.
- Maintain prep work during shift.
- Work efficiently and multitask.
- Work as a member in a team of line cooks to effectively and efficiently prepare each dish.
- Keep the station clean before, during, and while closing each shift.
- Use proper kitchen safety protocols in regards to food preparation (storage, transportation,preparation, etc.) and equipment usage.