It is our express aim that Clarion Hotel The Edge shall have the most passionate employees and the strongest winning culture in the industry. This is why we are looking for creative, individual talents brimming with passion who can deliver service that is out of the ordinary.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the highest level of service and competence, making sure that guests are always served correctly and handled according to Clarion Hotel’s service standards.
- Being the customer's contact person at the hotel throughout the whole meeting/conference/event.
- The Meeting & Event Crew is expected to be familiar with conference procedures, in order to be able to accommodate our guests in the best possible way.
- The Meeting & Event Crew is expected to have technical knowledge in all premises in terms of sound, light and image.
- Responsibility for keeping all premises and conference areas clean and neat.
- The Meeting & Event Crew is expected to be present during breaks; responding to various requests from the guests, keeping areas clean, replacing tables and chairs.
- Setting up furniture, AV equipment, trade fairs, banquets, etc. the day before the event.
- Contribute to a good working environment where everyone supports each other.
Are you a perfect match? Send us your application.