Modern Scandinavian food culture influenced by Japanese cooking methods and flavors. Complex creations that are easy to like. We use locally produced products which is carefully selected by season. With a genuine craft in every detail, we want to create a dining experience beyond the usual.
The position can be full-time or hourly paid and we are looking for people who can commit for the long term.
Working hours are mostly in the evening and days off will vary from week to week.
The main responsibilities are:
- Work daily and be able to properly prep for service and keep the required production pace as required by the sous chefs
- Control consistency of food production in terms of quality during service
Daily performance of cleaning routines
Background and personal characteristics:
You are an creative team player who thrives in a high-pace kitchen operation making exceptionally high quality food.
- Minimum of 3 years of working as a Sushi chef
- You have good knowledge of different ingredients and types of cuisine
- You enjoy the busy services and thrive under stress.
Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with colleagues and high energy.
- You take responsibility for your own work and can be trusted to work alone
You enjoy structure and have good organizational skills
Able to fluently communicate verbally in Swedish or English
For any questions and to apply, please contact: Darren.email@example.com